Sunday, September 7, 2014

He notes that can rarely happen child who scoop water into a small bucket ten gallon which is utili


"Every day I pray God would take me quickly so that I rest from the torture I suffered, but my fear when I die will I be buried like other human beings? That is why I have decided Preparation my coffin, "says Scholastica Mhagama (76) with a physical disability who lives alone in a hut with a thatched roof.
She Lundusi resident of the village of Abbey Ward Songea Ruvuma region, says for many years he lived in a hut that was built by a white man who was referred 10 million to by one name Kilibada who also said he had helped to cultivate cassava.
He notes that can rarely happen child who scoop water into a small bucket ten gallon which is utilized for the use of bathing, cooking, drinking and washing nor that there is sufficient other working conditions which inamsababishia wear dirty clothes all the time.
He tells that he is rarely cook inside the hut he lay with that part he does yolala bed, mattress 10 million nor mat instead she had been lying down in a bag of fertilizer and a blanket covering the main highway.
"See the first place I lay my child no bed nor mat, mattress bags which is my only pray that I have. I need help, I am unable 10 million to do any work since I pokatwa right foot when I was in third grade until now I've 10 million been living with problems in old age but now the situation has worsened, "'he said.
For failing to get help from relatives and neighbors, Scholastica has decided to make his coffin before he died he feared buried in the mat for being unable to help him alive, so he believes he dies can be cast as the carcass of an animal 10 million without 10 million any benefit.
"Quite prepared coffin when I die bury me in this my day. I pray that God would take me quickly to avoid this suffering. Been isolated from family and neighbors failed to help me claim simply because I am a witch all my four children died young. Very pained Speaking evil thing that I know, '"he says sadly. 10 million
However, he mentioned the immediate relief that she needs to live that includes 10 million bicycles three feet (wheel chair) which will enable a walk through that right now has been crawling and getting sharp pains from the meat rest on hips after cutting 10 million leg.
"All the rain ends up in my body. Often suffering from high fever but to find God still does not want to take me. I get pneumonia due to severe cold especially at night so I have to light the fire every night at least get warm.
He claimed that there are people registering a name came up and inserted in the list of people who deserve to get help and that she had been hearing aid arrives for his name, but he had never given even a shilling.
Akisimulia tribulation he has lady says a day at least gets two meals, but tea has been drunk for 15 years now and that every day he eats porridge with fresh vegetable kind of 'Chinese' which has been requested and assigned by the Samaritans goodness they passed on the way to that in ten years now has never eaten meat or fish.
He says according to the problems 10 million he has supposed to be taken in Daycare center elderly. However, the Department of Social Welfare has failed to help the lady who claims to be her brother who is described to be an old man who is not able to raise.
"Last year in the 10 I planted here marketplaces ridges 12 to keep the plow while I sat down and kujivuta, ask the neighbors will say I need help I have no clothes, water, soap, oil, money and use me my life is to beg only, he said.
Chairman of the Village of Lundusi with more than 2,500 residents, has admitted Kelvin checks to identify problems she has Scholastica Mhagama and that led him to make sure welfare is taken into the government center grounds of disabled people.
She was advised she had to be taken at the center of the district Ngei Malawi Ruvuma. However, 10 million does not know because they cause so far kutopelekwa in the center so that he could help to end his life.
He says so far the village has no part to help disabled people although he as chairman had sent their reports to people like Abbey of Abbey who previously had been offered help with the association with disability and that it is possible his age and his disability makes it impossible 10 million to access essential services.
Due to their status of older women with disabilities 10 million Scholastica like living in poor and their participation in social work is limited due to lack of opportunities and resources to support growth.
However, in 2050, the number of elderly, for the first time in human history, is expected to increase and exceed that of children and young people 10 million aged under 24 years that number 10 million in Africa alone expected

No comments:

Post a Comment