Saturday, November 22, 2014

Oh dear! Ales opened before us! I found out about you as much as six new things. After the cherries


Today, tidiness, from tomorrow I go back and I throw myself into reading! Firstly - STATISTICS! I just discovered that Blogger will offer me free. I have to admit that it has long been so amused. Here is the password printed in which Google traveler sites led to the pig astray: how many seasons of gossip girl are there (skipping the usual - pepper and black pepper) 1. Mating elephants how many seasons of gossip girl are there 2. Man and guinea pigs Copulation 3. 4. 5. Notes toilet culture how many seasons of gossip girl are there Struża angel for children (? ???) 6. masochism torture men clapping breast 7. 8. Worm in the head. 9. lalalla pale ass tits Hmmm ... I do not know which of these themes is the closest I have gotten a nomination ... "The versatile blogger" (Universal, versatile)! WOW! FROM http://zycienaszpilkach.wordpress.com/ Thank you! I would recommend! Feminine, feminine ... I write 7 things about yourself and nominate others :) - I nominate all who read :) And these 7 things: 1. Only five years in the life lived without a dog. 2. what I cut hair! It's called Lob! (Something like that ???!) 3. I found out a week ago that I like Trip - hop! 4. I have a weakness for cherries, Radio TOK FM and crime. 5. When I was 16, my husband signed a pledge that he would love me more than life until his death. Pact (foliated) have kept to this day! 6. terribly wanted to play the piano but parents uwzięli that will better English. 7. I can not park. I finish with this optimistic conclusion and after świńsku kiss!
Replies
Sad portrayed Mr. Allen Woody reminded me, for me, a brilliant tracker superdetektywem absurdities:) On the search keywords in the statistics of thought for me, this worm in my head:) Out of curiosity, I looked for the keywords that to my blog sent a. Nothing interesting today :( Well, any one can give a thought: "I am zołza and I'm okay with that," Hm. Reply Delete
With me in the statistics murderous reign vegetables and juice bugs :))) collapse, given that mostly show some fisticuffs;))) It follows that the nation is hungry for information, shocking;) I must really write something terrible;) This worm in the head is puzzling :))) Reply Delete
Eeee there with me all alone with grub and grub ... Only the blog with me szczaił przydasiami someone Keyword: "melting plastic" (?? !!), "cakes with me" (with which me, it does not know) and the "stone circle grains" (kuźwa, could mean a stone to the millstones? Przydasie such as I do not have time, but I read about it!) Reply Delete
How much is a man a man can learn: * Reply Delete
Too terribly wonder at which passwords enter my blog. Google can see how it works, that you can find me tits. Seriously? Can not park? I only backwards and sideways, and where there is only one parking space. Besides, I'm on the issue of parking sensational Reply Delete
And you know, in section 6 hit us the same story. A hit me after the password "what pigs eat" (yes on at you) and "Cradle carved children." And today was even "Dress for the grill!" :) Ukochy I send spicy! Reply Delete
I now think very hard about ,, angel Struża for children ", and nothing comes to mind :) :) :) The cherry and I have a weakness, especially Glasses :) :) I took you ever participated in this game, but in total, as there will be a theme for a note, I could always do a summary of person how many seasons of gossip girl are there :) :) :) :) Reply Delete
Oh dear! Ales opened before us! I found out about you as much as six new things. After the cherries have to revive me was;) I did not want to play the piano or walk into English, but I wanted to have a dog. I experienced the importance of more years without a dog than you, fortunately for a long time each year increases zapsienia statistics how many seasons of gossip girl are there of my life :) Reply Delete
Your passwords are highly puzzling;) I do not know about all that you write my road, but I tell you frankly that when your artistic how many seasons of gossip girl are there nature even I'm not surprised! :))) Reply Delete
Lob - also recently discovered that name, because I was looking for hairstyles for yourself:) ... but only ended up on the cut ends:) As for passwords googlowych me it is not so szałowo but something will;) For now, the best are: - dziecioroba how many seasons of gossip girl are there -chodziła as freak -ulubione how many seasons of gossip girl are there resorts Russians Reply Delete
Intrigued how many seasons of gossip girl are there me the "clapping breasts" ... until you look for yourself :) Reply Delete
Women (43) Men (32) trivia (27) sex for the poor (15) children (14) marriage (13) almost love stories (12) travel how many seasons of gossip girl are there (11) UK (9) thrillers (9) Winter (9) paranoia ( 8) finka with fireplace (7) books (7) summer (7) Dogs (7) spring (6) autumn (4) autumn. trivia (3) studio (3) wonder (3) sickness (2) foreign languages (2) Sports (2) TV series (1)
and-off-again
Situations in life where chocolate comes in handy - the entry is a collaboration with the brand Beskidz

No comments:

Post a Comment