Sunday, June 8, 2014

Good and resonate ah! The young girl reminds me of Guangzhou, Cantonese demographic transition and


Home to see advertising "Like" advertising "Jiong" advertising "waste" advertising "ban" advertising "old" advertising "cool" advertising "Rewards" Advertising Advertising other advertising monographs legendary sister bang Advertising Awards demographic transition On Marketing Community Marketing font design font font font month introductory presentation font management sister favorite design packaging design logo design-related pseudo-color design teaching Infographics Illustrator Photoshop learn more column to talk about student plagiarism incident gender GOOD books station introduce activity records Tribes operating wangzhuan sister sister sister lamented demographic transition mail handmade cards Friends station connected small grumble: Marketing Bushido Seoul crisp creative design advertising sarcastic cram brain Hai: There is a temperature that thing brand marketing people who at this moment tuna Planet , MAST word, let me a headache. Plastered on my face book friends of Taiwan opposition party extremist rhetoric and support, so I feel quite irritable. Weekdays think those Korean friends did not share the contents of the super-nutrition, food is not the PO PO Samsung demographic transition and more powerful. But I think that today they are exceptionally friendly, no fatigue bombing. It touches on serious attitude toward Taiwan, Hong Kong friend Newsletter attracted my attention, their slogan is: "Do demographic transition not become the second we!." Hong Kong people have to share a bunch of papers in Hong Kong villagers PTT article, as if the people of Taiwan is their bar fight. This article is nothing more than after the handover, super miserable derrrrr! Good bad qualities mainland tourists, messing demographic transition up Hong Kong trampled land grab resource grab a seat grab milk. I am super happy to see that this is not exactly a decade ago, I feel back to Shanghai? demographic transition So when I reread the Hong Kong people's slogan, "Do demographic transition not become the second Us!" And I burst into anger. Who said Hong Kong was the first to be engaged in the poor quality of the city, Taiwan will become the second, we did not speak Shanghai people do! ! You gave me sidelined. Than the price increase, nobody won more than we; than the degree of invasion of the foreign population in Hong Kong you what counted; demographic transition than the rate of loss of local culture, we do not even own dialect almost gone. Seventy percent of Shanghai building was rebuilt after the demolition, we simply "cut re-training" model. We sigh, but that is two years time ah ~ I am born for the first time this year along with her boyfriend squad went to Taiwan. Although only went to Taipei and Taichung, but I have been deeply in love with this treasure. A friend asked me, like Shanghai or Taiwan like a little more. I did not hesitate to answer: Taiwan! Taipei, like most of my childhood in Shanghai. Taipei 101 has a luxury department store, but the alley corner is another demographic transition style. demographic transition Unique shops, bustling bazaars, let me excited and moved Crafts. By contrast, I hate Shanghai's ultra modern. I really want to go back, go back to that has not been labeled "Magic City" label Shanghai. Great party, my Oriental Pearl back to me! Looking at changes in the past two decades in Shanghai, I am sad, but also helpless. As a selfish human beings, I hate this change. I do not like to force the government to promote Putonghua, demographic transition dilute the Shanghai dialect. Do not like outsiders poor hygiene, demographic transition unreasonable, demographic transition and no culture. I hate to go on the road to his hometown, people have to cater to the preferences of foreign land (so many communities Sichuan Pavilion and South Korea is how it was!). I can only silently protest efforts to maintain the characteristics of being the people of Shanghai. Eat do not eat rice, pasta, noodles to eat fine fans, the more light the better the taste of summer is to spray six God toilet water, never eat Sichuan (who caught me eating hot pot, I pissed!). Based on personal feelings and the fact that I regret Shanghai as a precedent, I can understand why the people hate mainland tourists in Hong Kong, Taiwan people can understand why black box anti-anti-anti-trade clothes great party. I can even understand why you oppose me, who oppose my blood flow with China, demographic transition by the party of education 426. Friends have said to me: "You're not the same, I did not turn on your side when people look at." But I was a pure mainland. Although I do not jump the queue, do not rush seat, would phonetic, will listen to Taiwanese, recycling more than I love that Taiwanese boyfriend, stick with the traditional characters, but I'm walking in the streets of Taipei, will still be treated specially. Taiwanese people are afraid demographic transition of their own home, "trampled" fear culture has been invaded, fear of becoming so-called "second Hong Kong." Child, say you are still almost a third Shanghai. demographic transition As a cultural ancestor of the fall, I represent all the people of Taiwan, Shanghai and Hong Kong sympathy. Because if the service demographic transition trade through, you do not just assume that fear will become a reality. Streets, there will be a continent like me speaking accent mainland anywhere, environmental destruction, vandalism, destruction of many good things (no way, I was so honest). Not from the mainland is born from the womb of low quality, but we had too poor. Limited resources, can only survive with the snatch. demographic transition We want to educate the great law-abiding party, to develop, first money then consider something else. You say he taught wrong? When Chinese illiterate or unlimited, the people demographic transition of Taiwan demographic transition have been considering the way it is to get a Ph.D. graduate school is like staying in Taiwan. Taiwanese and you want us to show the same cultural enrichment, it is not a difficult one yet? Only after wealthy demographic transition Chinese people have the ability to think more, the quality will improve. demographic transition Therefore, only the hope in our generation ... Perhaps when the people of Taiwan will become a volunteer with our people. Big Brother is just learning a little demographic transition wait. We retrospect Shanghai, today it extremely rosy. Shanghai people's standard demographic transition of living has been greatly increased. We no longer have family squeezed into the hut, no air conditioning did nothing toilet. demographic transition I used to go back to Shanghai, after everyone says I go abroad more Western style, envious eyes make me smug. Now I'm back to Shanghai, everyone says I'm stingy rustic and disdain in the eyes so I'm so frustrated. Overseas Chinese in New York before returning home, said Shanghai too shabby; Now Shanghai compatriots come to New York to find me, says New York too shabby. It really is ... No wonder Comrade Xiaoping said: "Development is the last word." Only at the expense of a city, the rapid development of a country, behind made, really worth it? For me personally, I do not like today's development of Shanghai. But for thousands of other Shanghai compatriots, those cultures and what a sacrifice! At least we have had a good life. Who is the real animal. You can not say I love Shanghai than they are, I'm just living in the U.S. for a long time, knowing that life is not only the money this thing only. Pretty clothes clothing trade and anti-trade, there is no right or wrong, just looking at things from different angles Bale. In your eyes, clothing trade is to sell Taiwan. But may in the eyes of others, clothing trade for Taiwan to buy "development opportunities" one. So you say, became the third Shanghai, is sinking or sublimation? I wrote this article was not intended to show my position, because I did not stand. As a Shanghai man, I understand and even support against the people of Taiwan; demographic transition As a Chinese person, I hope that we can identify with the people of Taiwan to accept us; Taiwan's future as a wife, I just want to change Taiwan's good (the mystery of sound: You did not split personality, I really admire you). While being a fan has six thousand six hundred and six well-known blogger (?), I would like to call it ... Taiwanese needs now is not another blogger come out shouting slogans, but one more person to tell you, looking at things from more than one point of view. Multi brain, do not blindly follow. Do not believe the media, do not believe politicians (blue and green are both), do not believe the villagers (villagers if it is not the objective, then the villagers). The most important thing is not to hurt and you also are Taiwanese, but disagreement person. Because you are right, not the way love Taiwan. ps. Maca Velvet very poor, do not scold him. Mainland people did not like him, because the Taiwanese people think he is a traitor. Mainland people felt he was in tai chi, deliberately delay, true false pro-Taiwan independence. Inside and outside, and this was when the president, not as good as when farmers do.
Replies
Phonetic input method Qiaozi no speed barrier ah (if it is consistent, then the accuracy requirements and existing Pinyin input method compared to) ... Delete demographic transition
Good and resonate ah! The young girl reminds me of Guangzhou, Cantonese demographic transition and marginalized Lingnan culture. Ask now or buy things in Guangzhou will be the store security Cantonese speak contemptuously, demographic transition "I do not understand Mandarin speakers" really demographic transition is not the kind of feeling demographic transition taste when I was studying abroad in Guangzhou demographic transition to hear students say, "come in Guangzhou? Guangzhou mess ah day someone grab something" when really want to say very extreme "That's not rush things or foreigners!" But I know that everything can not generalize, I know people still need to be more empathetic demographic transition and generous demographic transition heart. lies the charm of Chinese culture and seek common ground. Think of it more than us so many different nationalities cultural life under the same roof, no country can experience a different style, this is a wonderful thing. now see both sides of the wb fb users each have their own curse is very worried, because out later met a lot of friends in Taiwan , have learned their mind, will be on what they are doing now sympathetic. want to see because it is in a particular cultural assimilation or deliberately change hope the two sides can work together to progress equality ~ ( Good bureaucratic orz) Reply Delete
Guangzhou people's demographic transition pain I know. News in Guangzhou, said poor law and order, and that my friend

No comments:

Post a Comment