Wednesday, August 6, 2014

no good bloggers Ada alteuri Blog by Adi Hadean Barsa


When I was in Giurgiu, on departure, I bought 3 muffins in Kaufland. First I opened it on the way to Brasov, the orange was green ... not the icing, but the mold. The thing is that the day I had something really sweet, because my blood sugar dropped. And the villages of the south, hell dare to (more) buy something ... Finally, I ate the other, after half an hour sniffing and studied it intensely. I cracked, but no nausea or I missed ... at least until the next day. No good, the first thing I did when I got home was to pose muffin and send photos the future of us and Kaufland complaint on site. They called me after 2 days. A lady representative in Bucharest. Question: the future of us But you feel better now ?? Well if you do not feel good that more talking by phone and not by lawyers? :)) After a long discussion, we determined that there is no point me converse and director of Giurgiu, remained to keep me abreast of the results of the internal investigation - because muffin was the guarantee and the package was not damaged. Monday they called me again to inform the future of us me that the problem was from the manufacturer, which in turn would contact me to my apology etc. The producer in question the future of us is a firm of Galati, Vivienne Impex SRL. Mrs. Violeta Nanu, company manager told me by phone that the problem was due to an ingredient imported from Austria and managed to finally discover the problem by elimination, although Austria does not recognize provider etc. That withdrew products problem and now everything should be ok. Wednesday sent me a box of cupcakes to convince myself that the company sells quality products, unique recipe so on.
Reply
Connecting to% s
no good bloggers Ada alteuri Blog by Adi Hadean Barsa's blog sheath Brylu worth. Tudor life's minutiae Lucian: P knee gigelitatea world Jeanine and Seb :) Lucian, foodie and photographer Oana write well in Croatia :) SM Sibiu Brasov
% D bloggers like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment