Saturday, August 16, 2014

The positive thing is that I do not have a strong prescription. The negative is that I still do not

Tyra referral to an ophthalmologist ...
Home Categories General Bella & Tyra Show Boost Your Self Esteem Today's outfit Event Photo Question At my Humor Interior Italy Sicily I Party I in NRJ I travel Kenzas last of us release date and my show Maine Coon- my cats food and nutrition My book From Blog to Business My Family My tapering off my addiction last of us release date My Pomeranian Model Jobs / Images Music / Movie Only Business Riding Shopping / Fashion Simrishamn Beauty Star Rider Style by Tyra Competition Training Tyra media Tyra do to Tyra's coaching / Burn-out and way back Tyras Egohörna Video Blog Archives August 2014 July 2014 June 2014 May 2014 April 2014 March 2014 February 2014 January 2014 December 2013 November 2013 October 2013 September 2013 August 2013 July 2013 June 2013 May 2013 April 2013 March 2013 February 2013 January 2013 December 2012 November 2012 October 2012 September 2012 August 2012 July 2012 June 2012 May 2012 April 2012 March 2012 February 2012 January 2012 December 2011 November 2011 October 2011 September 2011 August 2011 July 2011 June 2011 May 2011 April 2011 March 2011 February 2011 January 2011 December 2010 November 2010 October 2010 September 2010 August 2010 July 2010 June 2010 May 2010 April 2010 March 2010 February 2010 January 2010 December 2009 November 2009 October 2009 September 2009 August 2009 July 2009 June 2009 May 2009 April 2009 March 2009 My horses My Videos
Hey, damn what I'm sorry now! Have just been to the eye exam. Usually take 20 minutes, I was there for an hour. I do not have vision problems, but maybe I have a visual impairment in any way, and my eye muscles are very tense. I knew there was something wrong! Damn, that is!
The positive thing is that I do not have a strong prescription. The negative is that I still do not see. Whatever she tested (type all strengths) so I looked equally bad with 0.5 plus 4.5 and plus as minus 0.5 and minus 5 in, you understand? I saw as not better in any strength and that means you it is something else. I was not nearsighted or farsighted, I look as blurry up close that distance. Ohhh, now I am waiting for a call from an ophthalmologist and I have got to me that I have cancer, brain inflammation and whatnot. I have very frequent tension headaches as well ...
She said it could be that I sat at the computer too much, and most of all, it gets worse if I feel pressure and stress when I'm sitting last of us release date with the computer = hit. So yes must pray to God that it is "only" an error related to stress or muscle tension to do. But that one can be so blinded by it, it is crazy how the body works, therefore, that it may so speak up. What if they say that I can not sit at the computer at all? I spend anyway 10 hours in front of the computer every day. What the hell do I do? It has only two eyes, as she said at the optician. She said I should be afraid of them. There, I was afraid of!
Ps. Finished a thing now. She asked where in the head, I often have pain. And I answered the forehead. But now I feel that it really is behind the eyes I have pain. What the hell? Is there anyone who has experienced the same thing? Help!
Posted by: Anonymous
Hello! Do you wonder if there might be something muscular? Muscles in the neck (neck bow) are working together with the eyes to turn and focus. M. trapezius can give that headache as a headband around his head and a musklel who called SCOM (sternocleidomastoid) can cause pain behind the eyes! Just as etttips) stress can affect these muscles EXTREMELY very :( Met many patients have begun to see lower fixed optician finds lodge wrong but it's the muscles that are not doing well!
I had lot of pain in the eye for several days and could barely sit in front of the screen they hurt so much (which affected my job very pretty when I was sitting 8h in front of a screen haha) so I booked an appointment with the optician, turned out I had refractive last of us release date errors (type the light breaks, resulting in a headache) it is not a prescription. got glasses that helped and I did not have the headache that I had every day before I started to get sore eyes / behind the eyes, too. firm had the exact same for you had the optician found: /
Tyra Ant ... Take care of yourself! last of us release date
I very often have one behind my right eye, ibalnd makes it almost hurts the eye feels like. Sitting last of us release date between 7-10 tiummar in front of the computer every day but now have computer glasses. last of us release date That glasses to be used when I sit at the stable too. Have an astigmatism in one eye.
I think I have the same type. My muscles are so tense so the eye does not adjust for near or afar. For me it is very stress-related so during periods of stress and very much eye strain (computer and reading), I see much worse and then when I'm on vacation so let it go. I tipped them to train the muscle with a "flipper" that forces last of us release date the eyes to accommodate and muscle to work. For me this did not help but it can still be

No comments:

Post a Comment