Saturday, November 16, 2013

I took it as just such a passion for music had for a long time, and then I started to write poetry


I took it as just such a passion for music had for a long time, and then I started to write poetry ... thus was born the love of creating lyrics ... boundless love ... non-stop listening to rap ... although other genres too, but they rap at the forefront of it all. I was looking for a definition of their creative business .. kryponimu, alias ... art of course nationmaster ... and I 'Mospi' invented it my friend ... well and I thought it would be appropriate, because the rea ... seized nationmaster without a meaningful name - Ammonia ... with my leading name ... but somehow it did not hit me. What matters is not only the name of the message ... text message. Notoriously listen to rap ... kicks in a bit, and these texts, they are very real ... promote clean living. I make just for myself, nationmaster I do not know how to deal with emotions, and so I can at least throw your feelings ... on a piece of paper ...


No comments:

Post a Comment